Monday, May 6th 2019
1:00PM - 7:00PM
Victoria Inn, 1808 Wellington Avenue, Winnipeg
✔ Connect directly with 2000 attendees
✔ Listing in show promotion in two issues of Lake of the Woods Area News
✔ Posting on lowdsa.com with link to your website for one year after show
✔ Acknowledgement in mailing sent to 3,200 LOWDSA families
✔ Electronic postcards & social media creative for your own use
✔ Professional booth set-up & support
If you already know you want to join us for our 2019 Lake of the Woods Cottage Show and were just waiting for the registration form, all you need to do is to complete it and email or mail it to us with your deposit fee or full payment. If you need a little more information read on or give us a call.
If you own a business providing services in the Lake of the Woods area, and want to reach the huge market of seasonal residents, there is no better opportunity providing great value and real returns on your time and investment than exhibiting at our annual Cottage Show!
Showcase your products and services to over 1500 LOWDSA members who attend the show. As an exhibitor your will receive:
- Your business with contact info and link to your website posted on our website for a full year following the show;
- Promotion in the show listing published in LOWDSA’s Lake of the Woods Area News magazine (February and April) if registration fee paid in full by print deadline;
- Acknowledgment as an exhibitor in our Cottage Show invitation sent to over 3,000 LOWDSA member families and potential visitors in early April (if registration fee paid in full by March 19, 2018.)
- An electronic postcard to send to clients and prospects to invite them to come see you at the show;
- A formatted invitation for use on your website or social media;
- Booth equipped with 6' skirted table, 2 chairs, 8’ high drapery back wall, 3’ high side walls; internet access; and booth number corresponding to visitor program.
- Access to electricity and other booth materials from Central Display
Early May is the perfect time to reach this market as they plan for summer projects & look forward to their first visit to the Lake. Register early and take full advantage of the promotional opportunities included.
For Cottage Show exhibit information contact Diane Schwartz-Williams at 807-468-8715 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reach over 3,000 LOWDSA members & their families with an invitation to visit you at the Cottage Show—Advertise in our Lake of the Woods Area News magazine! To advertise in our Lake of the Woods Area News magazine contact Mike Greaves at 807-407-7252 or email@example.com.