The official publication of Lake of the Woods District Stewardship Association. Trusted and beloved since 1962.
Exclusive access to LOWDSA membership, mailed directly to homes 5 times per year.
Information, advice and entertainment on news from Lake of the Woods region, environment, boating, arts & culture, cottage how-to and more.
- Area News is mailed to over 3,000 members, five times per year.
- Each magazine has a readership of over 10,000 readers.
- Each magazine has strong staying power as a coffee table magazine, reference tool and collectable.
- Affluent customers who are passionate about the lake.
- High disposable income (Cottage owners have 44% higher income than non-cottage owners)
- Over $85 million dollars per year in Kenora area alone
- 2/3 of membership has home address in/around Winnipeg