Applications open until August 21 midnight.
Two opportunities for employment with LOWDSA
LOWDSA Executive Director
With the impending departure of Diane Schwartz-Williams, LOWDSA is seeking an Executive Director to work on behalf of our members, accountable to the President and Executive for the Board of Directors. The Executive Director contributes to policy formulation supporting LOWDSA’s strategic direction, coordinates association business and leads programing.
The ideal candidate will be someone who seeks the following. If you know someone like this (and maybe it's you!), they should apply for the LOWDSA Executive Director position:
- Thrive on having a diverse mix of responsibilities, tasks and projects
- A work environment with autonomy, room for creativity and one that encourages new ideas
- The opportunity to collaborate with other environmental organizations, communities, lake associations, government ministries and businesses – both domestic and international
- Enjoy connecting with and getting to know LOWDSA members
- Are committed and passionate about the Lake of the Woods region
See below or attached posting for more information. Deadline for submissions of cover letter & resume by email is 12 am (CDT) Friday August 21, 2020
Environment Program Coordinator Intern
We also have an exciting one year internship opportunity for a recently graduated post-secondary student as the Environment Program Coordinator. This position will offer room for creativity as the intern will take a lead role in the development, implementation, marketing and delivery of environmental programs, resources and outreach. The intern will work with the Executive Director and LOWDSA Environment Committee to expand on existing programs, create and develop new programs, and to develop a solid resource base as an educational/communication tool available to LOWDSA members, area residents and visitors.
If you or someone you know may be interested in applying, please see below or attached job posting for all of the details. Deadline for submissions of cover letter & resume by email is 12 am (CDT) Friday, August 21, 2020.